1. Soda bread (especially homemade, served straight from griddle with raspberry jam)
2. Knotts' cakes (I had a ginger Madeira the other day - delish!)
3. Almond croissants from the Picnic in Killyleagh (I should be on commission from the aforementioned shops!)
4. Belfast city centre - I know it's not everyone's favourite city, but I love it!
5. McKee's Farm Shop (Is it wrong that so many of these things are food related!!)
6. My Scrabo hill run
7. My dad's library of books - has expanded my reading without costing me a penny
8. First Ards...
9. Jenny's baking
10. All TV cookery programmes (obviously these are not unique to N.I., but I will miss them, and it's my list so I can add what I want!)
Oh... and there's some people I like here too!